Thank you theblackace for the Liebster award nomination!
And I also thank you for the original logo, very cute <3. I apologize for taking so much time to give a response and gather the requested lists for this, but here I go!
Eleven Facts About myself.
- I like to travel, but hate to fly.
- I read a lot because I love good stories, but I don’t like to read.
- I collect maps, gotta get one as a souvenir where ever I go.
- I’m a very nice person 🙂
- Tangled electric cords…Oh! how I hate that 😡
- I prefer stick over automatic.
- I like shopping for shoes. But I really dislike shoelaces.
- My favorite color is green….
- But I wish that I would stop buying so many green tops. It just happens automatically without me knowing.
- I’m currently going through a serious Murakami addiction. His books are crazy good!
- I’m full of contradicting likes and dislikes.
Fujoshi Street’s Liebster Award Nominees
- The Embers of Justice
- Ian Wolf: Odd Job Otaku
- Fujoshi Hyorin
- Brain vs. Book
- Sinful Whispers
- オタクと腐女子 ☆ Otaku to Fujoshi
- Coco’s Corner
- BL Logic
Answers to the questions I recieved from theblackace
- Why do you like chocolate? Explain to me, I honestly don’t understand(if you don’t like it, good on you for breaking the mold) .
It is just so hard to resist. Especially Belgian and Dutch chocolate, milk or pure….it is simply the best!
- How old do you think I am? I’ll comment hot or cold on your guestimate.
A young adult, for me that means at least 15-18 (old enough to have a driver’s license but too young to drink alcohol 😉 )
- If I asked to pick a bouquet of 10 white or red roses, how many of each would you pick? With reasons. Because I just want to know.
I would pick 5 of each. Easy choice half-half.
- If you could be an animal for a day, which would it be and why? Mythical creatures allowed.
A cat. Domestic and wild….refined and uninhibited
- If heaven and hell existed , which would you go to and why? This might sound like an obvious question but I’m sure there’s someone who’ll reply hell.
Heaven….I’d rather go up than down.
- Did you wear pink yesterday(too bad I couldn’t get this done in time)? Because on Wednesdays, we wear pink.
I never wear pink.
- What word do you instinctively dislike? Smell is a horrible word.
I hate the word “stupid”….don’t even like that I typed it 😦
- If you had to campaign for either women’s rights or LGBTQ rights, which would it be? Hint-both is also an answer.
I would have to say both.
- What is your opinion on the Lion King(the movie)? You will be judged depending on how you answer.
It is not my favorite Disney movie….was a long time ago when I saw it. I’d give it a 7 on a scale from 1 to 10.
- Have you ever listened to music in a language you’re not fluent in? Who was it and in what language? I listen to a fair amount of ‘foreign’ music so I’m wondering if other people do too.
Mostly European: Turkish, French, Greek, Italian….more romantic languages as apposed to Germanic I’m just noticing 🙂
- Why are there eleven questions on this? No-seriously, why?
I’ve asked myself the same thing
Eleven Questions for my Liebster Award Nominees
1. Is your wordpress blog the only one that you have? If no, what other blogs do you have?
2. How much time do you spend blogging?
a. seldom …..I sometimes forget my own blog address
b. on occasion …..No fixed schedule, but I do post every now and then
c. regularly …..daily, weekly or bi-weekly for example
d. frequently …..I’ve got so much I want to say!
3. How many blogs are you currently following?
4. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
5. What country are you from?
6. What is your domestic status?
a. married b. single c. domestic partnership d. student
e. widow/widower f. other
7. What is your occupation or study?
8. If you had to choose one of these countries to travel to, which would you choose?
a. Italy b. Japan c. Canada d. Tunisia
e. Costa Rica f. The Netherlands g. Namibia
9. What do you feel like eating at this very moment?
10. What other language would you like to learn to speak fluently?
11. How hard was it for you to complete the requirements of this award?
😀 So that’s it. My requirement is fulfilled. Thank you in advance for passing on this bloggers award!
Fujoshi Street ❤
Here are the rules (see more here)
1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
3. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers.
5. Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.